Hero Nandamuri Balakrishna and director Boyapati Srinu are soon going to join hands for the third time for a high budget entertainer. The film is expected to be launched in December and the regular shoot will commence from January.
Until now, there have been speculations that the makers of this as-yet-untitled film have roped in Bollywood hero Sanjay be Dutt and Kannada actress Rachita Ram for the antagonist and Heroine’s roles respectively. And the latest update is that the makers indeed approached Rachita, but she is yet to sign on the dotted line. Rachita’s inclusion in the cast looks almost certain.
On the other hand, the makers are yet to approach Sanjay Dutt for the role. An official update can be expected in a couple of weeks. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the project. Anirudh Ravichander may be roped in to score the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives