Hero Nandamuri Balakrishna and director Boyapati Srinu are soon going to join hands for the third time for a high budget entertainer. The film is expected to be launched in December and the regular shoot will commence from January.
Until now, there have been speculations that the makers of this as-yet-untitled film have roped in Bollywood hero Sanjay be Dutt and Kannada actress Rachita Ram for the antagonist and Heroine’s roles respectively. And the latest update is that the makers indeed approached Rachita, but she is yet to sign on the dotted line. Rachita’s inclusion in the cast looks almost certain.
On the other hand, the makers are yet to approach Sanjay Dutt for the role. An official update can be expected in a couple of weeks. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the project. Anirudh Ravichander may be roped in to score the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu clears censors, ready for release
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date
- Payal Rajput’s comedy with Venky Mama to be hilarious
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo teaser- Bunny’s show all the way
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- Suresh Babu super confident about Venky Mama