Hero Nandamuri Balakrishna and director Boyapati Srinu are soon going to join hands for the third time for a high budget entertainer. The film is expected to be launched in December and the regular shoot will commence from January.
Until now, there have been speculations that the makers of this as-yet-untitled film have roped in Bollywood hero Sanjay be Dutt and Kannada actress Rachita Ram for the antagonist and Heroine’s roles respectively. And the latest update is that the makers indeed approached Rachita, but she is yet to sign on the dotted line. Rachita’s inclusion in the cast looks almost certain.
On the other hand, the makers are yet to approach Sanjay Dutt for the role. An official update can be expected in a couple of weeks. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the project. Anirudh Ravichander may be roped in to score the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?