Director Puri Jagannadh is finally relieved with the blockbuster success of his recent outing, iSmart Shankar. On the other hand, young hero Vijay Deverakonda has just faced rude shock in the form of Dear Comrade, which turned out to be a disappointing venture at box-office.
Before iSmart Shankar went on floors, there were reports that Vijay will be playing the main lead in the movie. However, Puri had denied those reports. With Vijay taking part in iSmart Shankar’s success celebrations, rumors of Puri-Vijay collaboration have gained steam once again.
Around a couple of weeks ago, speculations were rife that Puri had narrated a storyline to Vijay and the actor had shown a keen interest in the project. And if the latest reports are anything to go by, Puri and Vijay met yet again on Friday and the director gave the full narration which completely floored the young hero. The buzz is that Puri will be making an official announcement soon. Stay tuned for further details regarding this exciting collaboration.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi in Pushpa 2
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie