It is a known fact that Shankar will be doing a film with mega hero Ram Charan. The film was announced but hit a roadblock as Lyc Productions filed a case on Shankar asking him to wrap up Indian 2 first.
The parties agreed to an out-of-court settlement but as the talks have failed, Lyca has once again approached the court. Today, as the court had heard both the parties, it has postponed the hearing for three more weeks.
With this, the film will get more delayed, and to know if the project will even kick start or not, Ram Charan has no option but to wait for three more weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the tentative new list of Bigg Boss contestants
- Happening crowd star to act in Pushpa 2?
- Sai Pallavi’s Tamil comeback with a female-centric film?
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next