It’s well-known that Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram’s 2013 blockbuster, Atharintiki Dharedhi, is being remade in Tamil as Vantha Rajavaathaan Varuven. Simbu reprises Pawan’s role, while Megha Akash and Catherine Tresa play the leading ladies’ roles originally essayed by Samantha and Pranitha respectively.
The makers of Vantha Rajavaathaan Varuven unveiled the film’s teaser this afternoon. The fun teaser hints at a faithful remake of Atharintiki Dharedhi. Simbu repeats his Nawab look in VRV too. Ramya Krishna and Nasser reprise the roles of Nadia and Boman Irani.
Sundar C is the director of VRV and Lyca Productions is producing the film. Dhruva and Krishnarjuna Yuddham fame Hiphop Tamizha is the film’s music composer. VRV is slated for release during the upcoming Sankranthi festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family