It’s well-known that Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram’s 2013 blockbuster, Atharintiki Dharedhi, is being remade in Tamil as Vantha Rajavaathaan Varuven. Simbu reprises Pawan’s role, while Megha Akash and Catherine Tresa play the leading ladies’ roles originally essayed by Samantha and Pranitha respectively.
The makers of Vantha Rajavaathaan Varuven unveiled the film’s teaser this afternoon. The fun teaser hints at a faithful remake of Atharintiki Dharedhi. Simbu repeats his Nawab look in VRV too. Ramya Krishna and Nasser reprise the roles of Nadia and Boman Irani.
Sundar C is the director of VRV and Lyca Productions is producing the film. Dhruva and Krishnarjuna Yuddham fame Hiphop Tamizha is the film’s music composer. VRV is slated for release during the upcoming Sankranthi festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jathi Rathnalu actress in talks for a crazy sequel
- Boyapati Sreenu to work with Tamil superstar?
- Akshay announces Bell Bottom’s big-screen release date
- Netflix paid big bucks for Dhanush’s Jagame Thandhiram?
- Bigg Boss Telugu to go on air from this time?
- Alia Bhatt prioritises RRR above all