Gabbar Singh 2 has been the center of speculation from a long time. This project was supposed to begin long back, but since Pawan Kalyan got busy with his political activities, it had been delayed ever since.
As per the latest reports, the makers have confirmed that regular shooting will commence from May ending, and the film is confirmed for a release on Sankranthi 2016.
Young story writer KS Ravindra, who shot to fame with ‘Power’ will handle the direction of Gabbar Singh 2. Anisha Ambrose has been roped in as the female lead and music sensation Devi Sri Prasad will score tunes.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut
- Gopichand supports 1,000 poor families
- Balayya-Boyapati film delays further?