Popular Tamil hero Atharvaa Murali, who forayed into Tollywood with Gaddalakonda Ganesh a couple of years ago, has signed a biggie in Tamil. The actor’s next project is being presented by Lyca Productions’ Subaskaran. Touted as a family entertainer, the film had its formal launch ceremony earlier today.
This as-yet-untitled film will be shot across the exquisite backdrops of River Cauvery; green-capped betel mangroves and many more exotic locales in and around Thiruvaiyaru. The entire shoot will be completed in a single schedule.
The film marks Lyca Productions’ 22nd project. A Sarkunam is directing the movie. The makers are yet to finalize the film’s leading lady. Kollywood composer Ghibran is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s Salaar hits top gear
- Kiara Kiara calls her rumored boyfriend just a close friend
- AR Rahman and Gautham Menon join hands for Simbu’s film
- Divi gets a lead role in Soggade director’s new production
- Pay Rs 30.30 lks in 48 hrs: Madras High Court orders Dhanush
- This aspect to be the highlight of SR Kalyanamandapam