Varun Tej’s Valmiki aka Gaddalakonda Ganesh opened to some decent response yesterday. The film saw good occupancy in Nizam and the latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 1.7 crores in the Nizam area.
These are impressive figures for a solo Varun Tej movie so far. With the weekend kicking in, the film will earn more money at the box office in the next two days.
Varun’s hardcore Telangana slang and mannerisms have worked well in this region. Harish Shankar directs Valmiki.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years
- Lockdown Review : RGV’s Thriller- Telugu film on Shreays ET
- Good Luck Sakhi’s teaser: A chirpy tribal girl’s rise to national glory
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- Sanjay Dutt to complete dubbing for Sadak 2 before treatment