Varun Tej’s Valmiki aka Gaddalakonda Ganesh opened to some decent response yesterday. The film saw good occupancy in Nizam and the latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 1.7 crores in the Nizam area.
These are impressive figures for a solo Varun Tej movie so far. With the weekend kicking in, the film will earn more money at the box office in the next two days.
Varun’s hardcore Telangana slang and mannerisms have worked well in this region. Harish Shankar directs Valmiki.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Vijay Sethupathi
- Controversial singer Suchitra back in news
- Harish Shankar yet to finalize his next
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s OMG Daddy to be out on this date
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film be in?
- Rajini’s Darbar in dubbing mode