After a decent first weekend, where it collected Rs 4.69 crore share, Nani’s Gang Leader didn’t witness huge drops at the box-office and collected Rs 52 lakh share across Nizam on Monday. The film’s total 4-day Nizam area share is Rs 5.21 crore.
Gang Leader was sold for nearly Rs 8 crore to its Nizam distributor. The film should continue the same momentum throughout this week to reach the break even mark, before Varun Tej’s Valmiki hits screens on September 20.
Gang Leader is directed by acclaimed filmmaker Vikram Kumar. The film is produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Standing ovation for Team Baahubali at the Royal Albert Hall
- Keerthy Suresh’s efforts for her role in Miss India
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages