After a decent first weekend, where it collected Rs 4.69 crore share, Nani’s Gang Leader didn’t witness huge drops at the box-office and collected Rs 52 lakh share across Nizam on Monday. The film’s total 4-day Nizam area share is Rs 5.21 crore.
Gang Leader was sold for nearly Rs 8 crore to its Nizam distributor. The film should continue the same momentum throughout this week to reach the break even mark, before Varun Tej’s Valmiki hits screens on September 20.
Gang Leader is directed by acclaimed filmmaker Vikram Kumar. The film is produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings