After a decent first weekend, Nani’s Gang Leader has dropped big-time all-over on weekdays, causing a concern to its distributors. In Nizam, on its 6th day, the film collected Rs 33 lakhs. The film’s total 6-day Nizam share is Rs 5.66 crore.
Gang Leader was sold for Rs 7.50 crore to its Nizam distributor. The film may collect close to Rs 6 crore share by the end of its full-run. It’s worth mentioning here that Nani’s previous film, Jersey, collected Rs 10 crore share in Nizam. With Valmiki hitting screens tomorrow, Gang Will have a tough time at the box-office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film shoots get green signal-To start from this date?
- Warner in Baahubali avatar-Posts a funny question?
- C Kalyan responds to Balayya’s comments on industry’s meet with KCR
- Balakrishna makes sensational comments on Industry’s meet with KCR
- Pooja Hegde being trolled on social media
- Poll : Which of these about legendary NTR impressed you the most?