Gang Leader is a film which Nani pinned a lot of hopes on. Though the film opened to some mixed reviews, it is holding well at the box office.
The latest we hear is that the film has made 13.1 crores share in both the Telugu states after four days of its release.
This week will be a huge key for the film and whatever it makes will be a big push for the makers. The film will face competition from Valmiki and Badobast which release this Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Standing ovation for Team Baahubali at the Royal Albert Hall
- Keerthy Suresh’s efforts for her role in Miss India
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages