Gang Leader is a film which Nani pinned a lot of hopes on. Though the film opened to some mixed reviews, it is holding well at the box office.
The latest we hear is that the film has made 13.1 crores share in both the Telugu states after four days of its release.
This week will be a huge key for the film and whatever it makes will be a big push for the makers. The film will face competition from Valmiki and Badobast which release this Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Babu demands an apology from Balakrishna
- It’s a Dussehra release for mega hero’s next?
- Chiru clarifies why he skipped Talasani’s charity event
- Film shoots get green signal-To start from this date?
- Warner in Baahubali avatar-Posts a funny question?
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix