Gang Leader started with mixed reviews all over the Telugu states. But the film saw decent collections over its first weekend. Now, things have changed as the collections have dropped considerably.
The latest we hear is that the film has made $821,607 to date in the US. By the looks of it, the full-time run will come to end soon as new films like Valmiki and Bandobast will release this week.
Back home too, the film has slowed down as the occupancy has fallen down 50% straight in both the Telugu states. Vikram Kumar has directed Gang Leader and Mythri Movie Makers produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings