Gang Leader started with mixed reviews all over the Telugu states. But the film saw decent collections over its first weekend. Now, things have changed as the collections have dropped considerably.
The latest we hear is that the film has made $821,607 to date in the US. By the looks of it, the full-time run will come to end soon as new films like Valmiki and Bandobast will release this week.
Back home too, the film has slowed down as the occupancy has fallen down 50% straight in both the Telugu states. Vikram Kumar has directed Gang Leader and Mythri Movie Makers produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement