Nani’s latest film, Gang Leader has fallen badly at the box office in its first week of release in the two Telugu states.
The latest we hear is that the film has made 15.2 crores to date in AP and TG. With the pre-release business done at 29 crores, this film will have some tough times ahead as new films are releasing tomorrow.
Right from the first day, the film received mixed review but had a great weekend. But from there, the film fell and the makers also did not promote the film at all.
Articles that might interest you:
- It’s a Dussehra release for mega hero’s next?
- Chiru clarifies why he skipped Talasani’s charity event
- Film shoots get green signal-To start from this date?
- Warner in Baahubali avatar-Posts a funny question?
- C Kalyan responds to Balayya’s comments on industry’s meet with KCR
- Balakrishna makes sensational comments on Industry’s meet with KCR