Nani’s latest film, Gang Leader has fallen badly at the box office in its first week of release in the two Telugu states.
The latest we hear is that the film has made 15.2 crores to date in AP and TG. With the pre-release business done at 29 crores, this film will have some tough times ahead as new films are releasing tomorrow.
Right from the first day, the film received mixed review but had a great weekend. But from there, the film fell and the makers also did not promote the film at all.
Articles that might interest you:
- Standing ovation for Team Baahubali at the Royal Albert Hall
- Keerthy Suresh’s efforts for her role in Miss India
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages