Actor-turned-choreographer Raghava Lawrence has struck gold at the box office with his latest horror franchise ‘Ganga’. Despite a late release in its Telugu version, Ganga is continuing its decent run even after more than two weeks of its release. This movie has been collecting stunning numbers in all the areas of Andhra and Telangana.
With the fresh reports coming in, this movie will soon surpass 20 crore share including both the Telugu speaking states. Given the fact that it is a dubbing movie, the collections surely reflects the craze for the horror franchise in the audience. Kanchana-2 , the Tamil version has already became a blockbuster. The Tamil version has collected more than 50 crores and emerged as the biggest hit of 2015 over there.
Tapsee and Nitya Menon have played the female leads and Kovai Sarala played a crucial role in the flick. SS Thaman is the music
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary singer SPB’s unique fundraiser in Corona times
- Pooja Hegde reveals how Prabhas behaves on sets
- After Nithiin, Nikhil postpones his wedding?
- Fans in store for a special treat on Allu Arjun’s birthday?
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?