It has been reported that senior filmmaker, Mani Ratnam is gearing to produce a web series. Titled Navarasa, the series is an anthology of nine different stories.
Noted directors such as Gautam Menon, Karthik Subbaraj, Karthik Naren, Rathindran Prasad, Ponram, Bejoy Nambiar, Aravind Swami and Siddharth are going to direct each story.
Now, the latest news is that Gautam Menon has already started shooting his portion and star hero Suriya will be joining Gautam’s story very soon. Popular OTT platform Netflix has collaborated with Mani Ratnam to stream the series sometime in 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures