Balakrishna and Krishh’s magnum opus, Gautamiputra Satakarni is fast completing its shoot. Interesting update now is that the makers have decided to release the film on the 12th of January 2017, as Sankranthi special.
Currently, the shoot has been kept on hold as the film’s director Krishh is getting married. Shreya Saran plays the female lead in this film which is being made on a huge budget.
The makers did not want to rush things and have etched out a special plan to release their film with ample time for promotions. Produced by Krishh himself and Rajeev Reddy, this film has music by Devi Sri Prasad.
- Acclaimed actor’s directorial debut soon in offing
- Interesting update about NTR-Trivikram’s overseas release
- Special online promotions for Kaala
- Research for Pawan’s Kobali inspired Aravindha Sametha
- Vishal opens up about his political aspirations