Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious film Gautamiputra Satakarni is getting ready to hit the screens for Sankranthi 2017. The movie unit recently returned from a shoot in Georgia and most of the major episodes have been shot already. The film’s post production team has swung into action and visual effects work is in full flow.
Krish and his team are editing the movie and finalising most of the sequences, so that graphics work can proceed with clarity. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director for this movie and Shriya is the heroine. First Frame Entertainments banner is the production house.
Gautamiputra Satakarni is going to be the most expensive film in Balakrishna’s career. The film is the 100th in the actor’s long career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai