Acclaimed filmmaker Gautham Menon escaped a scary road accident in the early hours of Thursday when his luxury car rammed into a tipper lorry. The incident occurred in the outskirts of Chennai when the director was on his way to Chennai from Mahabalipuram.
Although the car was badly, Gautham Menon is said to have escaped with minor injuries. Soon after being treated for the injuries, the director took to Twitter to assure everyone that he’s fine and also thanked a software employee for helping him right after the accident.
“Humbled by the concern and the wishes. A life altering experience. I’m fine and waiting to start filming. Thank you, especially to Gopalkrishnan from HCL whose kindness last night to me reinstated my faith in people,” Gautham Menon posted on Twitter.
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up