Acclaimed filmmaker Gautham Menon escaped a scary road accident in the early hours of Thursday when his luxury car rammed into a tipper lorry. The incident occurred in the outskirts of Chennai when the director was on his way to Chennai from Mahabalipuram.
Although the car was badly, Gautham Menon is said to have escaped with minor injuries. Soon after being treated for the injuries, the director took to Twitter to assure everyone that he’s fine and also thanked a software employee for helping him right after the accident.
“Humbled by the concern and the wishes. A life altering experience. I’m fine and waiting to start filming. Thank you, especially to Gopalkrishnan from HCL whose kindness last night to me reinstated my faith in people,” Gautham Menon posted on Twitter.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?