Gautham Menon, the director who is quite popular among Telugu fans for his soft, romantic entertainers like ‘Cheli’ and ‘Ye Maaya Chesave’, has turned singer for a Tamil film. The director showcased his singing talent for director Radha Mohan of ‘Gouravam’ fame’s ‘UppuKaruvadu’. Apparently, it was the film’s music composer Steeve Vatz who convinced Gautham Menoon to record for a sing.
Speaking to the media, Radha Mohan said that he has always been aware of Gautham’s singing skills as the director used to enthrall everyone with his singing during parties. Gautham could not say no when Steeve Vatz, who is a common friend to both the directors, requested him to sing.The song is a peppy number which talks about celebrating a break in life and the lyrics have been written by Madan karky.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry