Producer Bandla Ganesh is a happy man these days. His latest film, Govindudu Andari Vadele is fast completing its shoot and is getting ready for a release soon. Ganesh and his team are very excited as their film is also doing excellent pre-release business already.
According to the latest update, GAV’s ceded distribution rights have been sold for nearly 8 crores. This is the highest rate that a Ram Charan film has ever fetched in ceded till date.
All big stars like Kajal, Sreekanth, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Kamalini Mukherjee are present in this film. Yuvan Shankar raja is composing music and Ram Charan will be seen in an all stylish look.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover