Producer Bandla Ganesh is a happy man these days. His latest film, Govindudu Andari Vadele is fast completing its shoot and is getting ready for a release soon. Ganesh and his team are very excited as their film is also doing excellent pre-release business already.
According to the latest update, GAV’s ceded distribution rights have been sold for nearly 8 crores. This is the highest rate that a Ram Charan film has ever fetched in ceded till date.
All big stars like Kajal, Sreekanth, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Kamalini Mukherjee are present in this film. Yuvan Shankar raja is composing music and Ram Charan will be seen in an all stylish look.
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment