Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s blockbuster romantic drama, Geetha Govindam, has achieved yet another memorable feat in the US. The film collected a gross of $2,454,233 until the latest updates and stood at number 7th spot in the all-time top grossing Telugu movies in the US.
Geetha Govindam has left behind A..Aa ($2,45M) and Khaidi No 150 ($2,44M) in its landmark journey and stood behind Mahanati ($2.58M). It will be interesting to see if Geetha Govindam will eventually manage to beat Mahanati’s collections to emerge all-time 6th highest grossing Telugu movie in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonal Chauhan in star hero’s next?
- Nagarjuna thanks YS Jagan for his assurance
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic locks its world television premiere date
- Noted Telugu actor approached for Bigg Boss OTT
- RRR content crosses a massive 750 million views
- Bangarraju gave a new lease of confidence – Chay Akkineni