Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s blockbuster romantic drama, Geetha Govindam, has achieved yet another memorable feat in the US. The film collected a gross of $2,454,233 until the latest updates and stood at number 7th spot in the all-time top grossing Telugu movies in the US.
Geetha Govindam has left behind A..Aa ($2,45M) and Khaidi No 150 ($2,44M) in its landmark journey and stood behind Mahanati ($2.58M). It will be interesting to see if Geetha Govindam will eventually manage to beat Mahanati’s collections to emerge all-time 6th highest grossing Telugu movie in the US.
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony