Thanks to the positive reviews and good word of mouth, Geetha Govindam had a fabulous day 1 at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas. In the US Geetha Govindam collected $398K from the premieres.
And now, the film has surpassed the half-a-million-dollar milestone. Until the latest updates, Geetha Govindam has grossed $108K on Wednesday, taking its latest total $506K. At this rate, Geetha Govindam will break into the $1 million club within this long weekend without a sweat. This will be Vijay Deverakonda’s third $1M movie in the US, after Pellichoopulu and Arjun Reddy.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters