Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s blockbuster romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam, had had a fabulous first weekend. The film has just crossed the $1.5 million mark in the US and has set its eyes on the rare $2 million club.
After grossing nearly $1.31M until Saturday, Geetha Govindam collected another $157K till 7:30 pm EST, taking its latest total to $1.5M. Geetha Govindam is Vijay’s second $1.5M movie after Arjun Reddy. With this film, Vijay has established himself as a bankable star in the overseas market.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjabi actress learns Tamil on the set of her Telugu film
- When directors didn’t want to cast Kiara after her first flop
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?