Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s blockbuster romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam, had had a fabulous first weekend. The film has just crossed the $1.5 million mark in the US and has set its eyes on the rare $2 million club.
After grossing nearly $1.31M until Saturday, Geetha Govindam collected another $157K till 7:30 pm EST, taking its latest total to $1.5M. Geetha Govindam is Vijay’s second $1.5M movie after Arjun Reddy. With this film, Vijay has established himself as a bankable star in the overseas market.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections