Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s blockbuster romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam, had had a fabulous first weekend. The film has just crossed the $1.5 million mark in the US and has set its eyes on the rare $2 million club.
After grossing nearly $1.31M until Saturday, Geetha Govindam collected another $157K till 7:30 pm EST, taking its latest total to $1.5M. Geetha Govindam is Vijay’s second $1.5M movie after Arjun Reddy. With this film, Vijay has established himself as a bankable star in the overseas market.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship
- Nani’s next to be wrapped up by this time
- RGV changes his film’s title, announces new release date