The first look poster for young hero Vijay Deverakonda and Kannada starlet Rashmika Mandanna’s upcoming romantic family entertainer, Geetha Govindam, was unveiled today. Speaking at the poster launch event, the film’s presenter Allu Aravind was all praises for Vijay Deverakonda.
“Vijay proved himself as an actor with Pellichoopulu and Arjun Reddy. I’m confident that Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career,” said Allu Aravind. The senior producer went on to say that Rashmika’s girl-next-door looks and her character in the movie will impress audiences.
Parasuram is the director of Geetha Govindam and Bunny Vas is the producer. Malayalam music composer Gopi Sunder has scored the film’s music. Geetha Govindam’s release date will be announced soon.
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR