Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s latest romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam, has had a solid 2nd day at the box-offices worldwide. In the US in particular, the film is all set for a $1 million weekend.
Until the latest reports, Geetha Govindam has grossed $62,102 till 9 pm on Thursday. The film’s latest total is $660,794. Geetha Govindam will be Vijay Deverakonda’s third $1M movie and Rashmika’s first in her career. Parasuram has become the most sought after director after the film’s success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Andhadhun remake gets a launch date
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to give a tough competition to Sri Rama Navami releases
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?