NTR’s Temper is doing solid business at the box office, and is turning out to be a profitable venture for the producers. Meanwhile, according to the latest update, the satellite rights have been sold to Gemini TV for a whopping 7.8 crores.
Directed by maverick director Puri Jagannath, Temper has Kajal Agarwal pairing up with NTR after Baadshah. Anup Rubens has composed the music and Bandla Ganesh is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding was supposed to happen here
- Dulquer Salmaan lands in Bollywood filmmaker’s next
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital
- Rajamouli, film fraternity to pay last respects to V Doraswamy Raju tomorrow
- Noted Hindi directors to do a film with Akhil?