Mumbai actress Muskaan Khubchandani made her Tollywood debut with the much-talked-about biopic, George Reddy, a couple of years ago. She was recently seen in Bollywood star Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi. And according to the latest reports, Muskaan has signed her second Telugu film opposite hero Rajasekhar.
Muskaan will be seen in an intense role in the senior hero’s upcoming thriller, Sekhar. She will be joining the shoot from March end in Araku. Debutant Lalith Kumar is directing Sekhar, while MLV Satyanarayana and Rajashekar’s daughters Shivani and Shivathmika are jointly bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha goes to court against Youtube channels
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?
- Anil Ravipudi launches ‘Seeta Manohara Sri Raghava‘
- Kriti Sanon likes this key quality of Prabhas a lot
- Aryan Khan denied bail in drugs case
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lahari being brought back