For the last few days, there have been non-stop rumors about a rift between Ghani hero Varun Tej and his director Kiran Korrapati. The buzz further had it that Varun had seen Ghani’s edited footage and expressed his displeasure over the way the film has turned out.
However, Kiran, in a latest interview with a popular English daily, rubbished the rumors of a clash with Varun. He said that Varun is quite impressed with the film and that all the ongoing reports are totally baseless. Kiran, who is currently recovering from COVID along with his entire family, is eagerly waiting to resume the shoot as soon as the pandemic subsides.
Ghani is a boxing drama and the film also features Sandalwood star Upendra, Bollywood stars Suniel Shetty and Saiee Manjrekar and Jagapathi Babu in key roles. Sidhu Mudda and Allu Venkatesh are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tentative OTT release date of Simbu’s VTK
- Sima Kodur’s Dongalunnaru Jagratta is streaming on this OTT platform now
- The Ghost: Day 2 collections in Nizam
- Date locked for the trailer release of Akshay Kumar’s Ram Setu
- Ori Devuda trailer – delightful and amusing
- Naga Vamsi – All age group audience can enjoy Swathimuthyam