It is already reported that Yevade Subramanyam fame Nag Ashwin is directing a biopic based on the life of yesteryear heroine Savithri. Titled Mahanati, the film’s regular shooting will kick-start in the last week of May.
Now, the latest update is that upcoming art director Shivam Rao, who had earlier worked on India’s first war-at-sea film Ghazi, will take care of the production design for Mahanati.
Happening beauty Keerthy Suresh will be essaying the role of Savithri. Vyjayanthi Movies and Swapna Cinema banners are jointly producing this film, which has Samantha and Dulquer Salmaan in prominent roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?