Ghazi has surely benefited with the positive word of mouth and lack of hit films in the recent past. The latest trade report reveals that the film has collected a total gross of ($705,962) to date in the US market.
Ghazi received some super strong reviews from all over India and collected over 30 crores till now. Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi is an underwater war drama which has Rana playing a naval officer.
PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this film which is still doing decently well in many areas of its release.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years