Ghazi has surely benefited with the positive word of mouth and lack of hit films in the recent past. The latest trade report reveals that the film has collected a total gross of ($705,962) to date in the US market.
Ghazi received some super strong reviews from all over India and collected over 30 crores till now. Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi is an underwater war drama which has Rana playing a naval officer.
PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this film which is still doing decently well in many areas of its release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented hero in awe of Karthi’s Khaidi
- Nayan celebrates bday in US with beau
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Aishwarya, Uday’s Mismatch clears censor; All set for Dec 6 release
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?