Of late, the Telugu industry has undergone a dull phase with a string of flops. Many were doubtful about the performance of the exhibition sector. Breaking all the shackles, the film industry is back on track with the latest releases this month.
Bimbisara and Sita Ramam which were released on 5th August instilled confidence in the industry once again by minting more than 50 crores share combinedly.
Now yesterday’s release Karthikeya 2 has opened to super positive reviews and good mouth talk. Theatres are running to jam-packed crowds across the globe. These films’ success gave a ray of hope to filmmakers that content always wins. With Liger, the momentum is expected to continue further.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan confirms Ram Charan’s cameo in his film
- RRR: Rajamouli thanks USA audience
- All eyes on Prabhas’ Adipurush teaser
- OTT Review : Plan A Plan B – Telugu film on Netflix
- OTT Review : Reyiki Veyi Kallu – Telugu movie on Aha
- Salman Khan – I have no hesitancy about doing south films