Over the past few years, Telugu Film Producer’s Council and Distributor’s Association have been constantly appealing to the state governments to hike the ticket rates for additional revenue.
Recently, the High Court directed the Telangana government to look into the matter. Yesterday, the government has set up a high-level committee to chalk out the possibilities for ticket rates hike.
Very soon, the committee will come up with its report to increase the ticket rates at various single screen theaters across Telangana. The government will then act based on the committee’s recommendations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Interview : Vishwaksen – Das Ka Dhamki performed way above our expectations
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
- Megastar for Nithiin – Deets inside
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food