Recently, the High Court directed the Telangana government to look into the matter. Yesterday, the government has set up a high-level committee to chalk out the possibilities for ticket rates hike.
Very soon, the committee will come up with its report to increase the ticket rates at various single screen theaters across Telangana. The government will then act based on the committee’s recommendations.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy