Recently, the High Court directed the Telangana government to look into the matter. Yesterday, the government has set up a high-level committee to chalk out the possibilities for ticket rates hike.
Very soon, the committee will come up with its report to increase the ticket rates at various single screen theaters across Telangana. The government will then act based on the committee’s recommendations.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out