Nithya Menen is poised to make her appearance in her second Telugu web series, Kumari Srimathi, created by Srinivas Avasarala and directed by Gomtesh Upadhye.
This series, characterised as a comedy drama, recently unveiled its trailer, generating considerable buzz. The creators have now devised a special treat for Nithya Menen’s fans.
The team has announced an exclusive screening of Kumari Srimathi scheduled for today at 4 PM in Kakinada and Bhimavaram. Only the first episode will be presented to the public during this screening, with the remaining episodes becoming available on Amazon Prime Video upon the series’ official release on September 29, 2023.
The series features a talented ensemble cast, including Nirupam, Gautami, Thiruveer, Talluri Rameshwari, Naresh, and Murali Mohan in pivotal roles. The music score, composed by Staccato and Kamran, adds to the overall appeal of this production. Kumari Srimathi is brought to you by Early Monsoon Tales, a web division of Vyjayanthi Entertainments and Swapna Cinema. Stay tuned for more exciting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hi Nanna becomes the first Telugu movie to embrace this tech – Deets inside
- Oscar winner MM Keeravani to compose music for this crazy Hindi film
- HanuMan: Grand trailer release announcement to come out on this date
- Kalki 2898 AD actress’ delayed film to go on floors at this time
- Fans want these Telugu stars to respond about Animal
- Photo Moment: Ajith extends his help to Aamir Khan, and Vishnu Vishal amidst Chennai floods