Chennai girl Shruti Haasan was last seen on the big screen in 2017. The actress’ last Tamil, Telugu and Hindi releases are Si 3, Katamarayudu and Behen Hogi Teri respectively. Needless to say, Shruti’s fans have been missing her and they are eagerly waiting for her comeback to the silver screen.
And, here’s the good news. On the sidelines of an event in Hyderabad recently, Shruti told the media that she has signed a Tamil film recently and that she’s already working on a Bollywood project. Shruti went on to say that Telugu fans are very special for her and that she is planning to sign a Tollywood project after May.
For the past 2 years, Shruti has been busy making music and has also collaborated with several reputed national and international musicians.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August
- Pic Talk: Pawan Kalyan as powerful cop Bheemla Nayak
- Regina-Nivetha Thomas multi-starrer goes on floors