Sundeep Kishan’s ‘Tenali Ramakrishna is all set to hit the big screens tomorrow. The latest update is that the theatrical, satellite and digital rights of the film were sold for Rs 7 crores.
The makers are arranging special premiere shows of the film tonight in the twin Telugu states. There is a solid buzz for this film as the film is a comedy caper.
Sundeep Kishan will be seen as an aspiring lawyer in this film. G Nageswara Reddy directed this film, which has Hansika, Murali Sharma and Posani Krishnamurali in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood