Vikram’s Inkokkadu has raised a lot of expectations off late. The film which is up for release this 8th of September is carrying a very good buzz all over. The makers are planning to send the film for the censors next week.
Nayanthara and Nithya Menen play crucial roles in the film which has Virkam in two roles. The distribution rights of the film have also been sold for a good price and this makes the film even more awaited.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry