Vikram’s Inkokkadu has raised a lot of expectations off late. The film which is up for release this 8th of September is carrying a very good buzz all over. The makers are planning to send the film for the censors next week.
Nayanthara and Nithya Menen play crucial roles in the film which has Virkam in two roles. The distribution rights of the film have also been sold for a good price and this makes the film even more awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?