Macho hero Gopichand has limited himself to action entertainers until now. While he tried to do a family entertainer with ‘Mogudu’, the film did not work at the Box Office. Gopichand has become a little repetitive and this has affected his films at the Box Office.
As a result, this macho hero is now getting ready for an image makeover. He will be seen in a very stylish way in his upcoming films. Already, the first look released for these two films point out to a very suave and sleek look.
The actor is aiming to make a mark with youth and women now, to expand his market. With his tall frame and good physique, all that Gopichand now needs is some style to attract this segment and he seems to be succeeding, going by the response to the teaser.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international