Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s Krack released on January 9 and is having a solid run at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. The film has been directed by Gopichand Malineni and his work is being appreciated by fans and industrywallahs.
In Krack, the Vetapalem action sequence and the Ongole bus stand fight scene have been getting a lot of applause from all quarters. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Gopichand Malineni revealed that both the episodes have been inspired by real incidents that happened in Ongole.
Gopichand said that he heard stories about how a gang of notorious criminals used to drink donkey’s blood to make themselves strong. “As soon as they drink the blood, they used to run in order to let the blood flow to avoid clotting,” he said.
Talking about the Ongole bus stand fight scene, the director said, “Around 10-15 years ago, murderers in Ongole use to cut electricity before committing a murder. If there was a power cut in the town after 8 pm, people knew that a murder was going to take place.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin