Actor Gopichand revealed that he has been waiting to work with Krishna Vamsi for 10 years. The actor who made his debut with “Tholi Valapu” admitted that he had only approached two directors for work. One he said was Krishna Vamsi and the second one was Teja. While Teja gave him “Jayam”, his desire to work with Krishna Vamsi had to be kept on hold for 10 long years.
Speaking about his experience Gopichand said, Krishna Vamsi was like an institution and there was no limit to the knowledge that can be absorbed while working in a Krishna Vamsi film. He also said that he is yet to come across a director with such amazing knowledge of music, lyrics and song picturization. Gopichand said Mogudu will have a strong emphasis on family and relationships and will be a movie that will have an instant connect with the audience. Mogudu is slated for a November 4th release.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble