Action hero Gopichand is the latest Tollywood star to come forward and lend a helping hand to the needy in these hard times due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Earlier today, Gopi handed over groceries and other important daily needs which are enough for one month to as many as thousand poor families.
On the work front, Gopichand is currently working on the intense action sports drama, Seetimaarr. He plays the coach for the Andhra women’s Kabaddi team. The film also features star heroine Tamannaah, who plays the coach for the Telangana women’s Kabaddi team. This Sampath Nandi directorial is being produced by Srinivasa Chitturi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention