Gopichand and Tamannaah are sharing screen space for the first time for an intense sports drama based on Kabaddi. Titled Seetimaarr, the film is being directed by Samapth Nandi. The film had wrapped nearly sixty percent of its shoot in the 3 schedules before the lockdown.
Yesterday, Gopichand resumed Seetimaarr’s shoot after several months of break. Gopichand and Tamannaah will be wrapping up the balance portions in a single schedule in Hyderabad. Both the actors will be seen as the coaches of Andhra and Telangana women’s Kabaddi teams respectively. Young beauty Digangana Suryawanshi will be seen in the role of a village belle in the movie.
Srinivasa Chitturi is bankrolling this high budget project and Manisharma is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release