Gopichand and Tamannaah are sharing screen space for the first time for an intense sports drama based on Kabaddi. Titled Seetimaarr, the film is being directed by Samapth Nandi. The film had wrapped nearly sixty percent of its shoot in the 3 schedules before the lockdown.
Yesterday, Gopichand resumed Seetimaarr’s shoot after several months of break. Gopichand and Tamannaah will be wrapping up the balance portions in a single schedule in Hyderabad. Both the actors will be seen as the coaches of Andhra and Telangana women’s Kabaddi teams respectively. Young beauty Digangana Suryawanshi will be seen in the role of a village belle in the movie.
Srinivasa Chitturi is bankrolling this high budget project and Manisharma is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja looks cool in Khiladi’s first glimpse
- Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi gets a whopping Netflix deal
- RRR’s clash with Ajay Devgn’s Bollywood film inevitable?
- Acclaimed singers Chitra, Bombay Jayashri chosen for Padma honours
- Sree Vishnu to play a village man in his next
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next