Action hero Gopichand’s ‘Chanakya’ has been creating a decent buzz even as it’s slated to hit screens this 5th. The film’s theatrical trailer raised expectations to the next level. And this positive buzz has helped the film’s makers to ink some solid pre-release business deals.
As per the latest updates, Chanakya’s total non-theatrical rights have been sold for a total of Rs 15 crore. While the film’s Hindi dubbing rights were sold for Rs 9 crore, leading Telugu entertainment channel Star Maa has acquired the satellite rights for Rs 4 crore.
Furthermore, Amazon Prime Video has bought Chanakya’s digital rights for Rs 2 crore. This is the first Gopichand film to be sold digitally before its release.
Directed by Thiru, Chanakya is a spy thriller and it’s been produced by Anil Sunkara under his AK Entertainments banner. Mehreen Pirzada and Zareen Khan are the female leads in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?
- Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan to groove to star choreographer’s steps in Goa
- Popular hero in Manchu Manoj’s comeback film?