Sampath Nandi revealed yesterday that the film’s intro song, featuring Gopichand, will be shot on the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, and yet another iconic tower in the man-made Jumeirah island, Burj Al Arab.
The shooting will kick-start in March third week. Hansika Motwani and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies. Gautham Nanda is being produced by J Bhagavan and J Pulla Rao.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru in last leg of production