Sampath Nandi revealed yesterday that the film’s intro song, featuring Gopichand, will be shot on the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, and yet another iconic tower in the man-made Jumeirah island, Burj Al Arab.
The shooting will kick-start in March third week. Hansika Motwani and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies. Gautham Nanda is being produced by J Bhagavan and J Pulla Rao.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods