Young Malayali beauty Amala Paul invited Pondicherry Lt. Governor Kiran Bedi ire for evading vehicle registration tax. Kiran Bedi reportedly directed the Transport Commissioner and Senior Superintendent of Police to inquire and register a case of fraud against Amala Paul.
Amala paul allegedly evaded tax by registering her Mercedes S Class car worth more than 1 crore in Puducherry using a fake address proof in August. In the process, Amala had saved nearly Rs 20 lakh, by not registering the car in her home state of Kerala. Malayali star hero Fahadh Fasil too has been facing the similar charges.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Eesha Rebba gets a special promo song in her first female-centric film
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama
- After Nag, this director wants to work with Venky