Young Malayali beauty Amala Paul invited Pondicherry Lt. Governor Kiran Bedi ire for evading vehicle registration tax. Kiran Bedi reportedly directed the Transport Commissioner and Senior Superintendent of Police to inquire and register a case of fraud against Amala Paul.
Amala paul allegedly evaded tax by registering her Mercedes S Class car worth more than 1 crore in Puducherry using a fake address proof in August. In the process, Amala had saved nearly Rs 20 lakh, by not registering the car in her home state of Kerala. Malayali star hero Fahadh Fasil too has been facing the similar charges.
- FDFS : Highlights from Geetha Govindam
- Aravindha Sametha’s teaser: A complete mass treat for fans
- Poll : What did you think of Aravindha Sametha’s teaser?
- Geetha Govindam seals all-time top 15th US premiere opening
- Noted director to make a web series on Silk Smitha