Speaking to media after the film’s special premiere at Prasadz Imax theater, Balayya said that Gautamiputra Satakarni’s success has increased his responsibilities as an actor.
Dedicating the movie’s success to every Telugu person across the globe, Balayya thanked his fans and audiences who have made the film a historic hit. The actor further thanked the movie’s director Krish and other unit members for carving out an epic classic like GPSK in just 79 days.
Finally, Balayya also expressed his happiness over fulfilling his father’s wish of acting in a movie based on Gautamiputra Satakarni’s legacy.
- Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy has new title
- RGV reveals why he didn’t direct NTR biopic
- Young hero showcases his ‘Karrasaamu’ skills on sets
- Top South Indian Heroines who can be Captain Marvel in India
- Popular singer response to #MeToo allegations