Speaking to media after the film’s special premiere at Prasadz Imax theater, Balayya said that Gautamiputra Satakarni’s success has increased his responsibilities as an actor.
Dedicating the movie’s success to every Telugu person across the globe, Balayya thanked his fans and audiences who have made the film a historic hit. The actor further thanked the movie’s director Krish and other unit members for carving out an epic classic like GPSK in just 79 days.
Finally, Balayya also expressed his happiness over fulfilling his father’s wish of acting in a movie based on Gautamiputra Satakarni’s legacy.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu