It is known that legendary director Kodi Ramakrishna’s elder daughter Kodi Divya Deepthi is foraying into film production. Her main film features young hero Kiran Abbavaram and Sanjana Anand in lead roles and it is being directed by debutant Karthik Shankar. Kodi Divya Entertainments banner bankrolls this project under Kodi Ramakrishna’s presentation.
Kodi Divya Deepthi’s maiden film had a grand launch at Annapurna Studios yesterday. Several political and Tollywood celebrities graced the occasion and wished Divya and the entire team a grand success. Telangana Cinematography minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav, K Raghavendra Rao, Allu Aravind, Murali Mohan, SV Krishna Reddy, Atchi Reddy, veteran composer Koti and other were present at the launch.
While producer Ramalingeswara Rao sounded the first clap, producer AM Rathnam switched on the camera and director K Raghavendra Rao directed the muhurtham shot. Manisharma composes the soundtrack for this youthful entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?