Nandamuri Balakrishna is very close to a personal milestone in his movie career. He is a very few films away from his 100th film and plans are afoot to make it a grand and memorable project. Apparently, Balakrishna and seniors from the film industry are proposing a big budget mythological extravaganza for the occasion and efforts are on to finalize the story and other details. Yalamanchili Saibabu, who produced ‘Sri Rama Rajyam’ with Balakrishna, might be the producer of this movie.
Currently, Balakrishna is busy with ‘Srimannarayana’, which will be his 97th film and his next venture will be ‘Aditya 999’ in the direction of Singeetham Srinivasa Rao. The 100th film might take off in late 2013 and this project will generate a lot of interest for sure.
- Geetha Govindam surpasses $1.5M mark
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!