Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Greeku Veerudu is in the final stages of shooting. Dasarath is directing the film and D Siva Prasad Reddy is producing it under Kamakshi Movies banner. The final schedule of the film began in the third week of January and D Siva Prasad Reddy has revealed that except for a song, the rest of the film’s shooting will be wrapped up by February 14. The final song of the film will be shot from February 22 onwards in a huge set which will be built a studio in Hyderabad. Nagarjuna and Nayanthara are playing the lead roles in this romantic entertainer. Meera Chopra is playing an important role. S S Thaman is scoring the music and Anil Bhandari is the cinematographer. The film’s audio is going to be launched in March.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted heroine walks out of Karthikeya 2?
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines
- Team Vedam indulge in a memorable group chat
- Prabhas to launch a massive project in 2022?
- Star Bollywood actor pens a love story amidst lockdown?
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot