Young Mega hero Varun Tej may only be a 3-film old in Telugu film industry, but he has acquired a decent fan base thanks to his script selection and career planning. For a handsome man with good looks and decent acting skills, it would be a surprise to hear that Varun never wanted to be an actor and dreamed of becoming a director instead.
In his latest interview to a leading English news daily, Varun Tej revealed that it was his uncle Megastar Chiranjeevi who encouraged him to become an actor, while Chiru was clicking Varun’s photographs in his teenage.
Chiru was apparently impressed with Varun’s photogenic face and suggested him to try out acting. Varun followed Chiru’s advice religiously and the rest, as they say, is history.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out
- Is this the title of Naga Shaurya’s next?
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh opens to good occupancy all over