Ace cinematographer, Guhan turned director with the film 118. The film is a big hit and has impressed many all over. Today, the director met the press and shared his happiness.
When asked how the project materialized and what made him choose Kalyan Ram, Guhan said that as his producer Mahesh Koneru is an avid reader of novels, he saw a lot of potential in the story and pitched the idea to Kalyan Ram who okayed the film right away.
118 has already entered the safe zone and is doing well in the weekdays as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bellamkonda Suresh supports his son’s performance
- Ram Charan is Siddha in Acharya
- I’ve finally found my real competition: Ram
- Sankranthi films’ latest Krishna collections
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake gets a launch date
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed