Young Bollywood hero Siddhant Chaturvedi of Gully Boy fame is the latest actor to test positive for Novel Coronavirus. Siddhant took to Instagram and confirmed the news himself. He said that he has taken all necessary precautions and followed all the protocols as advised by the doctor.
Siddhant has been shooting for ‘Phone Bhoot’ along with Ishaan Khatter and Katrina Kaif. Earlier today, young starlet Tara Sutaria, too, has been diagnosed with COVID-19. This week, Ranbir Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee and Ashish Vidyarthi have confirmed that they were going into isolation after testing positive for COVID-19.
While reports of Sanjay Leela Bhansali testing positive for the deadly virus made headlines, there has been no official confirmation from the director’s office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg
- Allu Sirish signs his next with top producer