Young Bollywood hero Siddhant Chaturvedi of Gully Boy fame is the latest actor to test positive for Novel Coronavirus. Siddhant took to Instagram and confirmed the news himself. He said that he has taken all necessary precautions and followed all the protocols as advised by the doctor.
Siddhant has been shooting for ‘Phone Bhoot’ along with Ishaan Khatter and Katrina Kaif. Earlier today, young starlet Tara Sutaria, too, has been diagnosed with COVID-19. This week, Ranbir Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee and Ashish Vidyarthi have confirmed that they were going into isolation after testing positive for COVID-19.
While reports of Sanjay Leela Bhansali testing positive for the deadly virus made headlines, there has been no official confirmation from the director’s office.
Articles that might interest you:
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?
- Revealed – Shruthi Haasan’s role in Salaar